2 Day Boot Camp for Educators
Further develop your teaching skills with this professional development online workshop for teachers. On this Bootcamp, you’ll have the opportunity to discover what makes a great teacher, the chance to develop your people and communication skills, explore character building virtues and also learn how to implement styles when creating a Behavioral Management Plan for students. Grow the confidence you need to succeed in your school, and join our Bootcamp today.
- Introduction to the DISC Behavioral Model.
- Debrief your DISC Birds Report for applying key distinctions from your report.
- Understand each style’s personal strengths, weaknesses, and character virtues.
- Learn how to apply tips when responding to the four DISC primary styles.
- Complete a home-play proof of understanding assignment.
- Introduction to classroom scenarios that cause Teachers/Leaders stress.
- Learn how to implement styles when creating a Behavioral Management Plan for students.
- Differentiate your instruction by understanding the 4 personality styles in their classroom.
- Tips on how to effectively communicate with students and parents.
- Be introduced to typical behaviors teachers display when in conflict and learn to apply strategies for dealing with these conflict situations.
Note: Included in your fee is a personal online DISC Birds Assessment with Report, and PowerPoint Notes from each session.