Building Character Through Virtues - 2 Day Workshop
Building Character Through Virtues workshop teaches five strategies for character development. These strategies have been identified through a rigorous analysis of research in philosophy, psychology, education, and other fields. Character building is an effort that builds or improves upon an individual's mental, emotional and social characteristics.
Discover who you truly are with our detailed DISC Birds Personality Style Assessment. Learn a language that creates a common language whereby teachers and students can bridge their differences and improve their communication and ultimately their relationships.
- Introduction to the DISC Behavioral Model.
- Debrief your DISC Birds Report for applying key distinctions from your report.
- Understand each style’s personal strengths, weaknesses, and character virtues.
- Complete a home-play proof of understanding assignment.
- Learn what the combination of factors are in a classroom – what each one is within a dynamic system.
- Understand and be able to apply virtues in the classroom for building character.
- Learn how to become a purposeful teacher for bringing forth the best in your students.
- Be introduced to specific virtues and their definitions for applying in the classroom for developing a culture that focuses on building character.
- Learn which virtues come naturally to the four Bird DISC Styles.